Since its inception Masoom Duniya has touched the lives of thousand of special needs individuals. Masoom Duniya's rehabilitative services have been availed by special needs children from all over India and all socio-economic backgrounds. Children from economically deprived sections of society are provided services free of cost. To enable Tamana to continue to expand its programmes of special education, therapeutic interventions and vocational training for the special needs whose number is still large in and around the city and much larger in the villages and other parts of the country, it is humbly requested to kindly donate generously for the noble cause.
Donations in Kind
Masoom Duniya also accepts donation in kind. As per requirement in the Masoom Duniya schools, Patrons can sponsor -
- School Furniture like chairs, tables, cupboards, blackboards
- Equipments and appliances for occupational therapy, physiotherapy and gymnasium.
- Sports equipment
- School stationery which includes paper rims, pens, pencils, crayons, paints chart paper etc.
- Linen, food material for hostel
- Office equipment like photocopies, fax machine, computer.
- Printing of office stationery, newsletter, brochures
- Books / Journals
|Special education per Child||3000/- per month|
|Therapies per child||1000/- per month|
|Milk distribution||10 Lts. per day (For 50 Childrens)|
|Mid day meal||1500/- per day (For 50 Childrens)|
|Picnic Local||10,000/- per picnic|
|Winter Camp||3000/- per child for 3 days|
|Summer uniform||1800/- for 2 pairs|
|Winter uniform||3500/- for two pairs (2 pants, 2 shirts, 1 sweater and 1 coat)|
Beside that we require hearing aid, teaching aid, therapies aid, computer, photocopy machine, kitchen items, biscuits and grocery